Grapes benefits during pregnancy
Grapes contain some of the most important ingredients for a safe gestation and baby’s healthy development. Do you want to know what a grape has to offer?
• Folic acid: it helps with baby’s correct formation of the brain and spinal cord.
• Iron: is essential for transportation of oxygen, red blood cells and must be ingested throughout pregnancy.
• Calcium: is essential for formation of baby’s bones at the beginning of gestation.
• Vitamins A and C: helps baby’s development and also strengthen immunity of mom.
• Vitamin K and Zinc: prevent occurrence of miscarriage and bleeding.
Do you know anyone who is pregnant?
Share this post or buy one of our grapes as a gift. She’ll love it!